Wednesday, August 15, 2012

breckenridge

My dad's side of the family tries to go up to Breckenridge every summer before school starts. We spend a relaxing weekend playing cards, playing outside, golfing, shopping in town, eating, and watching movies.

The weather is usually so great, and it's usually nice to get away from the heat for a few days. This time, however, we got rained on quite a bit! It was still a great little weekend getaway though, and we made the most of our time up there. My dad, Steve, and my grandparents golfed, we walked around Breckenridge Main Street, and found some really fun stores that I'm sure we'll visit again next year. We ate crepes at the crepe stand in town, went to the driving range and I won a milkshake from my dad, that I'll be forcing him to deliver on this week, sat in the hot tub at night, watched the last couple days of the Olympics, and played lots of Rollover.

Can't wait to go back next summer.



Strawberry Shortcake Crepe....it was just as delicious as it sounds.

My mom bought Bridger this darling little fox...which he immediately put in his mouth. Lots of tags and things to suck on make for one happy baby!







See you next summer!

Preferably without so much rain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment