Thursday, May 3, 2012

Predicament

Bridger has liked his bouncy chair since he was just tiny, but now, he is not sure whether he loves it or hates it.
He wiggles himself down to the very bottom of the seat, puts his little legs up in the air, and then twists and turns and kicks until he's half on/half off the thing.
And then he just doesn't know what to do.
He's stuck.

And I think it's so funny!
Does this make me a bad mom??
Sure hope not! 
Bridger Boy usually just sits there, fairly content, just talking to himself, until I finally move him.
This particular time, he was actually smiling!

I'm sure he was thinking his new little "trick" was so clever :)
  





Moral of the story:
I guess we should start strapping him in the bouncer.

My own predicament:
If I have to strap him in the bouncer, it means I can't cover it up with a cute blanket.
I'm not a huge fan of this bouncer, so I keep a blanket over it to make it softer for the boy, and to cover up the hideous ruffles.
Steve said his boy can't sit in anything ruffly. :)

Oh well. He'll outgrow it sooner or later, and then we won't have to worry about it.
These days, he's actually more into the little play mat than the bouncer anyway.

Crisis averted!
Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment